We're pleased to see you've worked your way through the curriculum and have completed the last task. As this point we'd like to say "See you later" but not "Good bye" as additional modules are being worked on as we speak. But now that you've mastered the basics you're in good shape to deepen your knowledge of Map360 and related Leica Geosystems Incident Mapping Suite Products.
To round out your workflow now, you'll want to learn how to import data from a data collection system and use layout space to produce a final drawing. The CTS manual you downloaded in the first module and our movies page have extensive information on this topic. See the links below:
- The latest CTS Training Materials are always available on our website.
- Stay in touch with the support team using the email [email protected]
- Visit the Movies page for more movies on different topics.
- Visit the Helpdesk Knowledgebase for an extensive collection of technical articles.
- Take the TPS/GNSS Tutorial for a hands on introduction to creating a drawing from total station or GPS collected field data.
- Take the Pointcloud Tutorial for a hands on introduction to creating a drawing from terrestrial scanner or UAV pointcloud datasets.
- Visit our Training Page for announcements about in person training opportunities.
Pick "Complete and Continue" to receive your certificate. Congratulations. Please save the certificate, you may require the serial number in the future to satisfy a prerequisite requirement:
Please leave a comment below or complete this survey to provide the IMS School team with feedback.